Instagram has evolved from a simple photo sharing app into a powerful marketing and sales machine. With its incredible marketing potential, big and small businesses seek out IG inspiration to create a winning strategy and beat competitors.
By: Tatiana Cortes
Those days when IG presence was an option are gone. To get creative, the easiest way is to find IG-inspiration from brands out there. Learn from them, get motivated, and implement similar strategies that work for your brand!
Here is a list of 15 fashion brands you should follow on IG for marketing inspiration:
1. Everlane: This account has their beautiful product imagery on point. Featuring their costumers wearing Everlane clothes, inspiring travel photography, and tips on food and art destinations around the world.
2. Nike: The behemont athletic brand has embraced video content and it regularly shares clips with its 7.1 million followers. Their feed is based on a mix of motivational professional athletes and regular everyday fitness enthusiasts.
3. Teva: Their feed includes customer-generated photos of their sandals out in the wild, as well as sleek product shots highlighting their new styles.
4. Zara: Their account looks like a high-fashion magazine, with professional editorial shots of people wearing their stylish clothes.
5. Fossil: Their feed consists of neatly organized item. This brand curates an impressive feed of food, fashion, and celebrity influencers.
6. Kate Spade: This account has a distinct personal touch that distinguish it from similar brands. Their social media manager shares daily outfit pictures, snaps from around NYC, and behind the scene shots of the design process at the studio.