Holidays have evolve as social media has become a primary platform for connection.
It’s clear that consumers want to connect with brands that shared their same interests – And hashtag holidays are an accessible-casual opportunity to do it. Relevance is key to a brand’s success with hashtag holidays. You need to step back and differentiate what holidays really connect with your audience to have valuable engagement. Plan around holidays that have the most relevance to your brand or business. Below are the most popular social media holidays for each month:
5. #GoldenGlobes (77th Golden Globe Awards)
20. #MLKDay (Martin Luther King Jr.)
25. #YearOfTheRat (Chinese New Year)
28. #PrivacyAware (Data Privacy Day)
6. #NYFW (New York Fashion Day)